Thursday, June 02, 2005

All This with a Kiss

My eyes blurred with ecstacy
And libido running wildly
My tongue danced with yours
Licking sweat from your pores

It's a frenzied feeding
As temperatures rise unheeding
Dripping appetites for flesh
Tongues lap sweetness fresh

Tastebud to tastebud touch
Our spirits blend, oh, so much
Lost in the fantasy of freedom
Eyes see my soul, bid me to - come

Sinking into you with each tongue-lick
And you moan to me baby, "Not so quick."
Teasing, taunting, hips now prompting
Bid to cum, "Yes, yes, yes," you will sing

Eyes blood-red, rushing to my head
Bucking sucker holding you to the bed
Legs squeezed in a mighty crush
My only quest, for you to gush

Drowning the days sorrows in ecstacy
So blended spirits can soar freely
And Baby... it's all this
With the thought of a kiss.

© Lee Down 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home