Monday, June 06, 2005

No more, Daydreamer!

I'm sorry reality
that can't just be me
I'm optimistic to a fault
I don't know how to halt

I want to reach the sky
to experience the high
of living a loud life
not all that silly strife

You can have it if you want
it's yours for a haunt
I'm off to dreamland
where it isn't so bland

The way I look at things
to me goodness it brings
for a dreamers eye is high
with an attitude to try

Try hard - Yes I do
each day is brand new
with a smile on my face
I make it a happy place

I will see others smile
you see; I'm versatile
with a can-do attitude
and heart of gratitude

Giving love to others
they're all my brothers
I see me in all of you
if you saw, you would too

It grows in my heart
a neverending part
with me giving it
you might stop to sit

In peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home