Sunday, September 25, 2005

Love's Silent Wait

not a day goes by that I don't think of you

who would've known my thoughts could be so peppered

a quiet comfort, a quiet confidence for the woman you are

a connection for sure that rattles my cage knowing you're here

in my life

in my heart

Soul Mate? Who knew it could be so real?

Yet, I wait on you, occupied with a chasing life

that could unravel so tightly wound up in control

and a spirit calling quietly disturbing the equilibrium

the one that you know as sanity

caving in to unsettled surrender to the calmness

the stillness of mind, experiencing the silence

connected to source embodied within, without

singing joy of warm embrace to all that is

and it is Love

that I wait calmly, silently, connected

patiently wondering when

will you join me

2 Comments:

Blogger Rey said...

these rubbish ad comments aside, I want to say that this is a beautifuk piece of poem you did.

10:28 p.m.  
Blogger മര്‍ത്ത്യന്‍ said...

I say ray villegas is right.

You write cool man.

why dont you put in a word verification to keep off these Ad comments

Take care and keep writing

11:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home