Saturday, June 11, 2005

Alone Again


Can someone ease my pain
the sadness of despair
knowing I remain

Alone again

For how long I must wait
I don't understand it
It's hard to hate

Alone again

The mind takes lonely's place
In company are thoughts
Bringing a new face

Alone again

Wishing, hoping, waiting, wanting
there is more to live
not just this haunting

Alone again

Living inside my own mind
Being the friendly guy
Until one day I find

Alone again

I don't know why, don't know why
It's just the way of it
As I stare at the sky

Alone again

Until one day another tease
She'll walk this way
and say, "Please?"

Alone again

I'll wait and wonder afraid to move
Eyes discriminating
For her to prove

Alone again

Dammitall, I don't get it right
Sitting alone
Night after night

Alone again

Crying quietly deep inside
I wish I could
Just run and hide

Alone again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home