Friday, June 17, 2005

Soul Searching


How do you know?
What speaks and who listens?
I do not know
And sometimes seem lost
Where am I going?
What will I be?
Who is it that will be mine?
Is that even what I want?
In my brain, screaming so loud
“I DON”T KNOW”!
This must be a journey
Seemingly without direction
Bouncing
From one realization to the next
Discovering bit by bit
And most likely by accident
What and who I am
But only for today
As tomorrow, I am unsatisfied
And must try again
To find the truth

2 Comments:

Blogger From My Pen said...

Hi Lee, nice site you have here and your writing is good, I enjoyed the ones I read. May I add your link to my blog.

8:52 p.m.  
Blogger From My Pen said...

Hi Lee, I just can't get your link to work, will keep trying.

1:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home